HydroCharge - Hydroponic Media
Superior hydroponic grow media. All natural, pH balanced mineral that locks in nutrients and H2O while still remaining arid.
KMI HydroCharge Hydroponic Substrate
Naturally sourced clinoptilolite zeolite has a unique honeycomb molecular structure and is negatively charged, meaning that the molecule can attract and hold important nutrients like nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium.
HydroCharge is made from pure and sustainably sourced clinoptilolite zeolite. HydroCharge zeolite is the superior hydroponic grow media in that it is all natural, pH balanced and able to lock in nutrients and H2O while still remaining arid.
requires up to 50% less watering because it traps and holds H2O within the molecule until roots demand and absorb it, while also allowing for drainage and root ventilation.
HydroCharge zeolite is used by NASA for hydroponic growing and experimentation in space.
HydroCharge has been scientifically proven to reduce leaching of nutrients during runoff, holding these nutrients at the roots until needed by the plant. Reduced pathogens in liquid runoff from amended soils suggests a cleaner root zone with fewer factors to inhibit cannabis productivity.
KMI HydroCharge Features
Exchange positive ions and trap heavy toxins.
- Our zeolite has the highest cation exchange capacity of any soil aerator in the world and does not compact.
- Negatively charged structure
- Affinity for heavy metals and VOC's
- Major exchangeable Cations
Water Holding Capcity
Hold and release water when roots need it.
- Microporous zeolite absorbs and desorbs water very efficiently. Water is trapped and held until draw up through the roots.
- Anti compacting
- Oxygen flow
- Water sorption
Store nutrients and help
to reduce leaching.
- Negatively charged zeolite molecules trap nutrients and hold them until plant roots need them.
- Adsorption & Absorption
- Large internal passageway system
- Nutrient release curve
Research Study References
Highly Porous High Root Aeration
100% Natural & Sustainable
Increased N and K Retention
Intensifies H2O & O2 Retention
Not Strip-Mined like Hydroton and Perlite
Same Zeolite Mineral Used by NASA
Non-toxic and Chemical Free
High Degree of Hydration
High Cation Exchange
Nutrient Time Release